St Michael's Parish Church from Scotland Street.
St Michael's Parish Church from the Memorial Gardens.
St Michael's Square and Church. This was the site of the old market cross and was the original centre of the the town.
St Michael's Square from the Parish Church, with St Michaels House on the right.
Albion Church from the Memorial Gardens.
Albion Church was the second largest Congregational church in England.
Albion Warehouse. Opened in 1862 as a Sunday School, it had a large assembly hall and eleven classrooms.
Albion Warehouse, formerly Albion Sunday School, from Adam Street.
Next page of Photographs - Holy Trinity, Katherine Street area
Visit the Photo Gallery index page to see other photographs of Ashton.